Commercial Infrastructure Products
Tate’s access floor panels and high-end architectural finishes create the complete underfloor service distribution system you’ve been looking for; a beautiful and flexible workspace that captures your project’s aesthetic vision while providing a comfortable and efficient indoor environment.
Creating the Perfect Working Environment
The perfect indoor environment in any commercial building should address a variety of needs including the maintenance of high-quality clean air, improving personal comfort control, attenuating noise, responding to organizational and technological changes quickly and easily, and supporting the overall aesthetics value of the building – all while being cost-effective in both construction and operation. The underfloor service distribution system created by the utilization of an access floor solution gives you the ability to address all of the factors required to create the perfect indoor environment that will reflect the goals and image of your organization.
You can take advantage of these benefits:
- Enhanced indoor environmental quality through superior IAQ, improved acoustics, and increased daylighting opportunities
- Maximum occupant comfort control at design inception and throughout the life of the building using underfloor air with modular ‘plug & play’ VAV or passive diffusers
- Energy efficiency through economizer operation, and less fan energy
- Easily adapts to technological and organizational changes over the building’s lifecycle at low cost
- Point-of-use services wherever you need them with complete flexibility, accessibility, and unlimited capacity
- Accelerated tax depreciation opportunities
- Reduced first cost and construction time due to significant reduction in HVAC ductwork and use of underfloor pre-fabricated ‘plug & play’ wire/cable services.
- Reduce operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs through accessible, flexible, and adaptable services
Access Floor Benefits: Maximize the Potential of Your Indoor Space
Access Your Building Needs
With the volume of power, data, and voice cables continuing to increase in today’s high-performance buildings, and the popularity for underfloor air distribution as strong as it has ever been, it is vital to ensure quick and easy access to these systems for reasons of both maintenance and reconfiguration.
A modern access floor system allows you to do all of this, maintaining accessibility to the underfloor pathway without having to compromise your building’s aesthetics. With each modular panel capable of being easily removed anywhere along the service path, access floors give you total control over your building’s service distribution system.
Freedom of Flexibility
Today’s business landscape is all about being agile, and your workspace needs to maintain the same flexibility your business does in order to stay competitive – maximizing both individual comfort and worker efficiency while minimizing costs.
With more than 40% of all spaces undergoing some manner of redesign each year, the demand for change has never been higher. The modular design of an access floor system allows you to easily relocate service terminals and air diffusers within minutes or rotate panels out of high-traffic areas to minimize wear. Simply swap the panels and get back to your business.
Reconfiguration and the Modern Workplace
A step beyond flexibility, an access floor system can help ensure that your business is future proof, allowing you to completely reconfigure your workspace as your business grows and changes. Whether your building’s employee work space is evolving from a collection of cubicles to a modern open floor plan, or the executive boardroom needs an update to a more modern design, an access floor system allows you to do so quickly and more affordably than traditional slab construction.
Access floor systems make it simple to replace one finish with another or add/remove partition walls – allowing your building’s interior spaces and overall aesthetic to adapt to your needs both today and in the future.
Data Center Systems
Tate is redefining data center airflow management. Our wide range of custom manufactured data center products include raised access floors, structural ceilings and containment, as well as airflow panels and controls which work together to maximize your data center’s performance.
Creating the Perfect Data Center Environment
The modern data center environment needs to be a highly adaptable space that provides the ability to respond quickly and easily to client, organizational and technological changes – all while being cost-effective in both construction and operation. The inclusion of an access floor system in your data center is still the most effective and reliable method of addressing all of the demands of today’s ever evolving data centers while still meeting the everyday needs of its users in a secure and reliable environment.
An access floor system offers your Data Center these benefits:
- Enhanced cooling capabilities and control
- Accommodate a range of cooling solution while increasing efficiency and heat load capacities.
- Easily incorporate the most energy efficient design opportunities for cooling data centers
- Easily adapt to technological and client changes over the data center’s life-cycle at low cost
- Offers the best overall solution for distributing water and other liquid cooling agents to row and rack based equipment
- Water distribution lines placed under a raised floor pose less threat in the event of water leaks or condensation due to system failure
- Provides the ability to separate water, power and cable
- Terminate cables wherever needed with complete flexibility, accessibility, and unlimited capacity
- Reduced operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs through accessible, flexible and adaptable services
- Underfloor service distribution space keeps the interior space clean and neat for proper air migration in-and-out of equipment
- Raised floors provide the platform for future scalability.