Private Real Estate
This Moodwall installation at a private real estate management company reqiores a sophisticated look but also wants the ability to move their offices in the event of relocation to a new floor or building.
Moodwall P5 was chosen using a mix of solid melamine panels and double glass panes. Moodwall power was used through-out and connected to the buildings electrical systems.
Moodwall Project Specifications
- Moodwall P5
- Inline 3/8″ tempered glass sliding doors
- KERE NL 60″ handles
- Presa glass door clamps and track system for sliding doors
- All metal components painted moodwall textured black powder coat
- Solid demising walls skin laminate Uniborad / Ginger H72 / White White 777
- Moodwall modular electrical services
Location & Installation Date
Montreal, Canada. November 2016
3,000 sq feet / 124 lineal feet of 10′ high architectural demountable walls
Like what you see?
Contact us if you still have any unanswered questions about any of our products or services. We are here to help!