Private Real Estate
This Moodwall installation at a private real estate management company reqiores a sophisticated look but also wants the ability to move their offices in the event of relocation to a new floor or building.
Moodwall P5 was chosen using a mix of solid melamine panels and double glass panes. Moodwall power was used through-out and connected to the buildings electrical systems.
Moodwall Project Specifications
- Moodwall P5
- Inline 3/8″ tempered glass sliding doors
- KERE NL 60″ handles
- Presa glass door clamps and track system for sliding doors
- All metal components painted moodwall textured black powder coat
- Solid demising walls skin laminate Uniborad / Ginger H72 / White White 777
- Moodwall modular electrical services
Location & Installation Date
Montreal, Canada. November 2016
3,000 sq feet / 124 lineal feet of 10′ high architectural demountable walls