Convenience and automation are two highly desired features of movable walls. The ability to simply press a button and your space is automatically divided into a variety of pre-programmed layouts correctly and efficiently every time is what users desire in today’s hectic world.
The ComfortDrive® Automated Self-Driving Panel System from Modernfold does just that. Providing outstanding convenience and flexible space utilisation with the beauty and daylighting benefits of Compactline® glass panels.
With ComfortDrive®, Compactline® glass panels can be moved to a variety of individually pre programmed positions under fully automatic control. The control interface takes the form of a user-friendly touch pad which can be programmed to maximize your space in a variety of applications.
Automation and safety go hand-in- hand. A high level of safety is ensured by an integrated monitoring system that stops the panel movement the moment contact is made with an obstacle.
New ComfortDrive® Automated Self-Driving Panel System
- Fully automatic operation at the push of a button
- Easy operation with user-friendly touc pad
- Exceptional convenience with dynamic opening and closing speeds of up to 30 ft. per minute.
- High level of safety ensured by an integrated monitoring system that stops and reverses the panel on contact with an obstacle.
- UL® 325 safety-tested and certified
- Smart Control System: Trolley’s communicate with control box while on the move to communicate each panels specific location
- Panels individually programmable for custom configurations
- Last panel equipped with an electromechnical lock to prevent unauthorized operation
- In the event of a power failure, panels may be manually operated
- Up to 30 panels per partition system, with up to 164 ft. of track, maximum 12′ ft. high.
- Segmented and curved track layouts also possible
Modernfold ComfortDrive® Case Studies
See how it looks in real, flexible applications